CCFiber TV Maintenance Notification
We would like to inform you that Cumberland Connect has scheduled an operational maintenance that will make some aspects of your CCFiber TV service temporarily unavailable. After maintenance, there may be functionality changes to your service which are described below. We hope this notification will help minimize any inconvenience caused by the maintenance activity.
The maintenance is scheduled to occur in the following time frame:
Tuesday, September 28th from 12:00 am until 4:00 pm
During the maintenance period, you will be able to continue watching live TV — however, the following functionality will be impacted:
- + Recording functionality (record, view, schedule, or edit an existing recording) might not be available.
- + Some channels in the program guide may show "TBA" or blank program data during the maintenance window which will resolve within 24 hours after completion of maintenance.
- + If your service includes Video on Demand (VOD) functionality, it will not be available during the maintenance window.
- + Catchup/Replay/Look-back content will be deleted.
- + Some featured content lists on the home screen will not be available.
You might notice your program guide, VOD catalog, and catchup/Replay/Look-back content rebuilding over time after the maintenance is complete.
After the maintenance is complete, you might notice the following changes:
- + Some of your scheduled recordings might need to be recreated.
- + In rare instances, some pre-recorded shows might be lost or appear as a grey tile labeled Unknown.
After the maintenance is complete, you should review your scheduled recordings and re-schedule any that are incorrect or missing.
If you experience any issues with your CCFiber TV service outside of the above maintenance window, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team, we're here to help!
Our Technical Support Team is available 24/7 & can be reached
by calling (800) 987-2362 & Select Option 2.
Proactive maintenance helps us continue making improvements to our service and to your CCFiber experience. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience that you might experience because of this maintenance and we thank you for your patience.
Our team is so grateful for this opportunity to serve you and we will continue working to provide you with the best services and support possible.